Amolto Call Recorder for Skype v. 2.1 is released
Amolto have released a new version of Call Recorder for Skype (both products – Free and Premium).
- New video formats (including Full HD video) are supported for Skype video recording (for Premium version only).
- Custom actions (Recording Rule) for each type of Skype call (incoming/outgoing).
- Defining automatic actions for incoming/outgoing call for each Skype contact (start audio & video recording, start audio recording, request for action. For Premium version only.).
- New Options form dialog. Added some minor options.
- Sometimes, Amolto conflict with Skype video settings– fixed.
- Plug in/out USB HeadSet during the conversation. Amolto detects wrong active audio device – fixed.
- Sometimes the first part of the recording is overlapping over the other part of the call. The recording is not working properly – fixed.
- Sometimes, Amolto freezes in the end of the recording – fixed.
- Full support for records longer than 4 hours.
- Sometimes, Amolto Recorder does not stop recording automatically when the conversation is finished – fixed.
- The quality of audio and video tracks improved.
- Fixed several bugs connected to using Amolto with the latest version of Skype.
- Some minor bugs – fixed.